The debt ceiling debate is the perfect opportunity for Democrats to kill the filibuster as Republicans are a clear and present danger to the country.
Great reason to kill the filibuster
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- The debt ceiling hypocrisy by Mitch McConnell and the Republicans present a perfect opportunity for Democrats to kill the filibuster altogether. It is clear that they have no intentions on bipartisanship but solely on obstruction for political gain.
- Rep. Pramila Jayapal has thrown the gauntlet to the Conservative Democrats who are trying to obstruct the human infrastructure bill. And she does it calmly, with a smile, and with command of the issue.
- Peter Doocy once again embarrasses himself at the White House Press briefing as he shows a weird concern for pregnant refugees. The inhumaneness of his thought process is palpable.
- And here is a funny one courtesy of Recount via MSNBC. These are people, anti-vxxers and anti-maskers who are shouting at their boards. It is hard to believe that these people are not embarrassed by the things that are coming out of their mouths.
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, October 2nd, at 11:00 AM Central.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.