MSNBC Host Nicolle Wallace makes it clear Americans are with Biden. Dr. Glaude exposes Democrats on the filibuster. TX Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick racist statement. Anti-vaxxer change of heart.
Nicolle Wallace report on media?
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick attempted to blame black Texans for the COVID crisis created by Gov. Greg Abbott & the GOP. Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick is not dumb. He sure knows how to play the blame-the-black-guy game. Republican policies implemented under Governor Greg Abbott, Dan Patrick, and their irresponsible Republican Party are directly responsible for Texas’ COVID surge fiasco.
- MSNBC Host Nicolle Wallace was not shy about stating that while most media object to Biden’s withdrawal, it is the opposite for Americans. Nicolle Wallace did not mince her words. She is sure that the American population is more in line with President Joe Biden. They support his Afghanistan withdrawal more so than the media would articulate. In fact, she said they are not appreciative of the pile-on.
- Dr. Eddie Claude presents two reasons why Dems reluctant to create a filibuster carve-out for a voter bill to save our Democracy. One is not kind. Professor Eddie Glaude never bites his tongue. He knows what he has to say, and he does it with the right tenor. He points out the real reason why Democrats so far have not created a carve-out for the filibuster to save our Democracy.
- Mississippi State Senator Joel Carter finally came around after thousands die in his state. Good for him. Now he must be voted out. This Mississippi State Senator, Joel Carter, should not be forgiven.
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, September 4th, at 11:00 AM Central.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.