Sen. Tom Kaine illustrates how Democrats must be talking. TX Rep. Senfronia Thompson explains exit to DC. Psaki did not pull her punches on Doocy this time.
Dean of the Texas House Senfronia Thompson speaks
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Once again, Peter Doocy asked a silly question. This one, though, had danger and irresponsibility associated with it. Jen Psaki, in her way, slammed him. Peter Doocy continued an interchange with Jen Psaki with an inappropriate Fox News-like question. Then again, he represents Fox News. The Right-Wing is still taken aback about Jen Psaki calling out online vaccine misinformers and liars. It may have hit too close to home. Note he is reading the question. One wonders if his masters forced it or it was just his continued intellectual being.
- Representative Senfronia Thompson is the Dean of the Texas House. She is an institution in her own right. And she fled Texas with her cohort to protect every Texan’s vote. She explains! Thompson enumerated the draconian nature of the bill. It included creating inconveniences like eliminating 24-hour drive-through voting, arcane signature verification, and vote-by-mail re-registration.
- Senator Tim Kaine used some factually false statements from McConnell to drive the Democratic message every American will want and understand. But there is much more! MSNBC’s Ayman Mohyeldin played a statement from Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell where he made various hypocritical, lying, and misleading claims. One would hope more journalists would correct in real-time.
- Sen. Tim Kaine points out that an inconvenient truth about Republican vs Democratic legislation. He out that it is more likely that the Democratic reconciliation bill would be paid for and not the bipartisan bill. Here’s why!
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.