Harris County Democratic Party’s new chair on winning the state. Dr. Rachel Bitecofer on messaging. Matthew Dowd on why only Dems can save Democracy.
Matthew Dowd on voting Democratic
Politics Done Right Tuesdays @ 1:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (713)526-5738
Today’s show is packed with information as usual.
- Texas’ Harris County Democratic Party elected a new chairperson, Odus Evbagharu. He told us where he intends to take the county. In short, he intends to engage it all and ensure its increased blueness.
- Matthew Dowd is a political pundit and consultant, and author of “A New Way: Embracing the Paradox as We Lead and Serve.” He is a vocal opponent of Trumpism and the fascist-leaning of a certain sect within the country. Mathew Dowd was as unequivocal as ever in his resolve to ensure that Republicans do not destroy our Democracy. He says unabashedly that the only way for our democracy to survive is for Republicans to sustain massive losses. That means Democrats must win en masse.
- Dr. Rachel Bitecofer accurately predicted Election 2018 and 2020. Her model provides the answers and techniques to win Election 2022. We discuss that today. Dr. Bitecofer has temporarily left academia to create a PAC intent on providing the assistance needed on the left to provide a winning narrative. Her new PAC, Strike PAC, is on point
Remember, you can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at politicsdoneright.com/youtube. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!