Reason GOP is attacking Critical Race Theory. Texas electrical grid continues. Biden told off the GOP at the NATO summit. Appearance on Like It Or Not.
Like It Or Not Appearance
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- This is not a joke. This is what Texans must live through. A governor and his party that has Texas in a state of disarray. It was just a few months ago when Texas suffered one of its worst freezes ever. Hundreds of Texans died. And it exposed the perils of Texas Conservatism, a failed electrical grid.
- Biden gave the perfect answer to the most important question at the NATO Summit. Did the MSM miss the importance of his response? As I watched the President’s interview, I found it boring at first. There was nothing new. Then The Washington Post’s Ann Gearan asked a question that he hit out of the park.
- This story is unbelievable. I have stated for a long time that Republican leadership are great at projecting. They are hyped up about critical race theory. Of course, it is them who are trying to change history. This says it all.
- I was honored to appear on Like It Or Not with Benjamin Dixon & Rebecca Azor to discuss Joe Biden and Progressive angst with policy delays and faux bipartisanship.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.