Juan Riboldi discusses his immigrant experience in the United States of America, his new book Strategic Transformation, and much more.
Juan Riboldi on the immigrant experience
Juan Riboldi is an international business advisor and principal and president of Ascent Advisor, a management consulting firm. He is the author of the upcoming book, Strategic Transformation: How to Deliver What Matters Most. For over 20 years, Riboldi has been advising leaders at the highest levels of business, education, and government on strategy, organization, and execution. His clients include Fortune 50 corporations as well as fast-growing private enterprises. He successfully launched and led three consulting firms, and completed post-graduate studies at Harvard Business School and Wharton School of Business.
- How did you first come to the United States and what motivated your decision to come here?
- What was life like in Argentina compared to what you experienced in the U.S.?
- How is the immigrant experience today different from the 1980s?
- What would you like to see from the Biden administration in terms of its approach to immigration?
- What would you say to those who worry that we could be overwhelmed with immigrants?
Watch the entire interview. It is very enlightening.
My Books, "It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors" & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!