Senator Tester puts Ted Cruz & Josh Hawley on notice. Expulsion from Senate is possible. Mondale Robinson discussed black men’s votes.
Ted Cruz & Josh Hawley are in Jon Tester’s crosshairs.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Senator Tester makes it clear he could support Ted Cruz & Josh Hawley’s expulsion from Senate as they must pay for their unpatriotic assist of sedition.
- CNBC’s Sorkin on companies’ suspension of political donations, some of them have funded sedition.
- Two MSNBC hosts acknowledged how their privilege made their families’ COVID experience different from most.
- Mondale Robinson discusses why he founded Black Male Voter Project.
My Books, "It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors" & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.