Professor Ian Reifowitz exposes Trump using techniques of 1930s Germany to kill our Democracy. We continue our Election 2020 analysis.
Ian Reifowitz exposes Trump’s techniques
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- The Trump administration was not just unempathetic, incompetent, and derelict. It was inhumane and evil.
- Congresswoman urges Democrats to spine with their pushback to Trump.
- Professor Ian Reifowitz details exactly the similarities between 1930s Germany and Donald Trump’s disruption of the 2020 election results. It is selfish, unethical, and unpatriotic.
Please get my new book "It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors" today knowing you (1) Get communication techniques & (2) Support Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel so we can get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.