Caletta Harris saw a problem and catered her skills to help expose the plight of the homeless. COVID lies by Trump & his sycophants continue to kill. We need Medicare for All now.
Caletta Harris is impressive. She uses her journalistic, documentary, & cinematographic skills for good.
Caletta appeared on the Tamara for Georgia program recently. I heard her speaking about the homeless. I immediately became impressed when she made a particular statement. When she heard about the inaction of her local government and worse, their criminalization of homelessness, she jumped into action.
As they say, light is the best disinfectant. This Caletta Harris docuseries, NO ADDRESS, came about as she realized she had to do something about the criminalization of the homeless. She used the power of her camera and storytelling skills. It wasn’t easy. After all, she had a business to run, Reel2Real Productions.
Later we discuss how the President and his sycophants’ lies, misinformation, and dismissal of COVID-19 are killing Americans. We also continue to make the case for Medicare for All. Dr. America’s recent tweet is probative.
The reason many gave for keeping employer-sponsored insurance was to prevent disruption. COVID-19 created huge disruptions that give the opportunity to do it right now. #MedicareForAll is independent of employer and insurance that dictate your care. https://t.co/DguOqpmzvN— Egberto Willies (@EgbertoWillies) July 15, 2020
Thank you, Caletta Harris
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Republican congressman who used UPS Store address on voter registration is charged with 3 felonies
“Republicans always talk about voter fraud because they know its the only way for them to win.”
A member of the U.S. House of Representatives has been indicted on four charges related to an investigation into illegal voting. Topeka, Kansas authorities announced Tuesday that Rep. Steve Watkins, a Republican, faces four charges in all, including one misdemeanor, tied to the investigation, which stems from Watkins’ registering to vote in 2019 with a false address, then attempting to rectify it with another useless address when he was caught.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Former Secretary of State, General Colin Powell died this morning
- Buttigieg schools Chuck Todd: Private sector made supply chain fiasco. Biden not waiting on market.
- Workers now have the upper hand. And that is the way it should be going forward.
- Joe Biden disregards unhinged unemployment report MSM GOP narrative
- Republicans urging Republicans to vote Democratic in 2022 and 2024
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Texas administrator heard forcing teachers to teach alternative history to students.
- Fareed Zakaria: Why Build Back Better and not tariffs is better for the American worker.
- The other BIG LIE: General uses GPS Fareed Zakaria to scare Americans to increase defense spending.
- Semi-DINO Manchin complains about Schumer justifiably slamming GOP debt ceiling hostage-taking.
- Watch Joe Biden disregard the unhinged unemployment report mainstream media GOP negative narrative
- The message about Van Jones, Carlos Watson, & Sage Steele only Tiffany Cross had the ovaries to say
- Bernie Sanders goes ballistic on Joe Manchin: Stop holding Prez, 48 Senators, & Americans hostage.
- MSNBC Host slams Republican Senator: I hear you acknowledge the hypocrisy of your party (The Republican Party).
- Al Franken on Republicans: We have to be as ruthless. We have to be stone-cold killers.
- This MNSBC Host, Tiffany Cross dissed Stephanie Grisham’s Trump tell-all book. Failing up.
- Mainstream media ex-reporter acknowledged being used by Right-Wing: GOP is a criminal enterprise.
- It’s not the Democrats. It’s the media that is screwing up the Build Back Better message.
- Deluded Editorial: Democrats will thank Joe Manchin for protecting them from Progressive excess. NOT!
- Senator from the poorest state insults his own constituents. Joe Manchin: ‘Entitlement mentality’
- General Milley completely embarrassed grandstanding GOP Congressman on the China call. IE: BRING IT ON!