Caletta Harris saw a problem and catered her skills to help expose the plight of the homeless. COVID lies by Trump & his sycophants continue to kill. We need Medicare for All now.
Caletta Harris is impressive. She uses her journalistic, documentary, & cinematographic skills for good.
Caletta appeared on the Tamara for Georgia program recently. I heard her speaking about the homeless. I immediately became impressed when she made a particular statement. When she heard about the inaction of her local government and worse, their criminalization of homelessness, she jumped into action.
As they say, light is the best disinfectant. This Caletta Harris docuseries, NO ADDRESS, came about as she realized she had to do something about the criminalization of the homeless. She used the power of her camera and storytelling skills. It wasn’t easy. After all, she had a business to run, Reel2Real Productions.
Later we discuss how the President and his sycophants’ lies, misinformation, and dismissal of COVID-19 are killing Americans. We also continue to make the case for Medicare for All. Dr. America’s recent tweet is probative.
The reason many gave for keeping employer-sponsored insurance was to prevent disruption. COVID-19 created huge disruptions that give the opportunity to do it right now. #MedicareForAll is independent of employer and insurance that dictate your care. https://t.co/DguOqpmzvN— Egberto Willies (@EgbertoWillies) July 15, 2020
Thank you, Caletta Harris
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Republican congressman who used UPS Store address on voter registration is charged with 3 felonies
“Republicans always talk about voter fraud because they know its the only way for them to win.”
A member of the U.S. House of Representatives has been indicted on four charges related to an investigation into illegal voting. Topeka, Kansas authorities announced Tuesday that Rep. Steve Watkins, a Republican, faces four charges in all, including one misdemeanor, tied to the investigation, which stems from Watkins’ registering to vote in 2019 with a false address, then attempting to rectify it with another useless address when he was caught.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Mainstream media reporter tells an inconvenient truth about a 17-yr-old killer & the justice system.
- Big Pharma uses the patent system to rip us off. Example: Insulin costs $6 to make. We pay $300.
- What gun culture looks like- Simple problems solve by shooting & killing in broad daylight
- Panelists inadvertently inferred that our mythical free market is a fraud. Did you hear it?
- Biden slams profiteering oil company corporate thugs using their hostage-taking to push green energy
- Paul Gosar’s brother, Tim Gosar, appeared on Lawrence and completely slammed his character.
- Joy-Ann Reid agrees Quinnipiac Poll is incoherent and gives sound mitigating advice to Democrats
- The real danger of the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict is the consequences to these people.
- Nicolle Wallace slams Christie for his book giving Fox News a pass for lies & conspiracy theories.
- Did you just call the Democrats weenies: Donny Deutsch great advice to Democrats to win 2022
- POLL: AMERICA’s CONFUSED: Love Biden’s policies but would elect Republicans who would repeal them.
- Neoliberal economist Larry Summers supports sacrificing 4% of workers to stave off benign inflation.
- Inflation & Supply Chain problems are failures of private-sector profiteering, not the government
- Alexandria Ocasio Cortez destroys House Minority Leader McCarthy for defending Gosar
- Barbados PM Mia Mottley’s admonished rich countries at #COP26 on climate change but missed one fact.
- WOW! Republican Rep. destroys Trump: ENORMOUS POLITICAL LOSER who led us into a ditch, & much more!
- Response to a listener who said racism would go away if Progressives stopped talking about it!
- Host dinged Republican operative: Infrastructure week for 4 years. Trump couldn’t get it done.
- EXACTLY! Democrats, listen up. Here is how you win by playing your own game without fear.
- Liz Cheney: Republicans are willing hostages to Trump and are domestic threats