Election 2020 can either be a dud or transformational. Which will it be? I am betting on the latter. But we cannot wish it. We must work it.
I see a lot of fear and pessimism about 2020. I am interestingly at peace with it.
I believe people are going to show up in numbers never seen before. But the thing is, we must make the case for this peaceful revolution where the masses finally put a stop to the titans of finance that is destroying the middle-class and with that the country. Let’s get busy.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is a listener-supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
Blog of the Week
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Trump to cut Social Security & Medicare in 2nd term ignoring his past promises?
- How Western Left Media Helped Legitimate US Regime Change in Venezuela
- 23 Headlines Obscure Biden’s Lies About Cutting Social Security
- Bernie, Biden, and My Father
- ‘Say it ain’t so’? GOP leaders say, ‘So?’
- Major doctor’s organization comes out in full support of Medicare for All.
- Our economic system, a new antiseptic form of slavery.
- Texas TV station: Trump & GOP liars on Preexisting Conditions. Surprising!
- Chuck Todd insults The Intercept & Progressives with backhanded slight.
- Chuck Todd to GOP hack: Congress is part of the government too!