Why does someone decide to support Medicare For All? Worry about the act itself. Let’s keep talking to people and earn their trust to change their minds.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
It is important that we invest the time to inform the masses of Medicare For All.
Don’t be fooled. There is an industry out there that is designed to fool most Americans into supporting policies against their own interests. We are the only thing between them and the people. Let’s do our job by ensuring everyone in our spheres of influence gets the truth. Medicare for All is the only option. Let’s explain why. It is simple. Do not complicate it. Opposers need complications to sell a lie.
Independent Progressive media need support from Progressives
Free Speech TV, Pacifica Network, and most Independent Progressive outlets are way behind in raising the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. We will discuss why and solutions. That said, please support our GoFundMe here.
After Secretary of State Mike Pompeo spent his Sunday show time insisting that he hadn’t seen the whistleblower complaint on the contents of Donald Trumps call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and so therefore could not possibly comment on the unfolding scandal, we soon learned that the ex-House Republican was in fact listening in on that very phone call when it was made. Pompeo intentionally misled the public about his actions and his involvement; in his previous life as Benghazi! conspiracy fanatic, such behavior from a public official was unacceptable to him, criminal, a conspiracy, and so forth. Now that he’s one of Trump’s right-hand men, lying to the press and the public counts as just another weekday.
The Washington Post, which continues to run circles around The New York Times in reporting on the widespread crookedness of the Trump inner circle, puts this in its proper context. It is not that a panicked Pompeo was momentarily at a loss for what to say: Trump’s top officials have an extensive history of lying outright to the public.
From former Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen’s denials of an ongoing Trump family separation policy to former Attorney General Jeff Session accidentally “forgetting” meetings with a Russian official to now-Attorney General William Barr’s [sweeping hand gesture here] to Vice President Mike Pence regularly making claims that turn out, oopsie-doopsie, to be inoperative, the conservative White House’s top ranks have misled the public repeatedly, and incessantly, since the first days of the administration. It is a direct result of the Republican adoption of Trump’s own strategy of simply lying outright to make an uncomfortable fact or scandal go away; that, or Trump and his top strategists have a master eye for plucking out and elevating the most dishonest Republican voices. Or both. [More]
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- BOOYAH: She is Right! We are slaves to a Constitution written by a tiny group of slave owners.
- European Union Parliament Member ridicules our democracy: ‘The US couldn’t spell democracy’
- PROOF: Our Supreme Court is illegitimate and sadly was placed there by rogue small-state Senators.
- GOP Rep Kinzinger slams GOP Gov Noem: Like invasion of the body snatchers. She was very different.
- Ali Velshi: SCOTUS Reign of Terror. There is no land of the free when freedom is extinguished.
- It cannot survive without a broken America, yet we live with it as we fail to confront it.
- Official swearing-in of Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson at the United States Supreme Court
- Liz Cheney: Republican leaders & elected officials made themselves willing hostages to Trump.
- Lawrence O’Donnell ridicules TX Gov. Abbott for his solution to denying rape victims an abortion.
- Historian: This was a president who led a coup d’é·tat, an insurrection against the people of the USA.
- Two young progressives call out the Democratic establishment’s ineptitude as they demand action.
- Fmr. RNC Chair to Dems: Spine up A GOP House/Senate = No filibuster & Abortion ban nationally.
- Katie Porter is right. SCOTUS ruling is an attack on the economy & freedom. Filibuster must end
- AOC destroys Arkansas Governor: Little to no support for life after birth in Arkansas.
- Democratic politicians better listen to this activist. It’s time for her winning message.
- Here’s a short-term Roe v. Wade overturn solution. Democrats must stop being spineless in the fight!
- Exposed oil scam the corporate oil cartel will hate: Politics Done Right on Muslim Network TV
- Liz Cheney gets real with Right-Wing Trump sycophants President Trump abused your trust
- An activist patriarchal Supreme Court overturned women’s Rights to their own bodies.
- Dems: Stop blaming Latinos for Democratic losses. Reassess before it’s too late.