Corporatist Democrats through centrist orgs like Third Way are developing messages to sabotage M4A in the minds of Democrats. They are playing with fire.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Democrats and most Americans want M4A.
Unfortunately, the plutocracy and their wards, both the Republican and Democratic Establishment are intent on sabotaging it via psychological sabotage. But, two can play the game. Progressives must play it honestly and ensure that the Democratic masses necessarily lose trust in the establishment implicitly, and trust only the deserving. Anyone using these methods to deny Americans M4A is neither ethical or moral.
Independent Progressive media need support from Progressives
Free Speech TV, Pacifica Network, and most Independent Progressive outlets are way behind in raising the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. We will discuss why and solutions. That said, please support our GoFundMe here.
An amazing thing happened in Texas last year: After years of dashed dreams, progressives made major inroads up and down the ballot all across this very large and very red state. Some of the most stunning successes came in the state House, where Democrats flipped a dozen seats from the GOP.
They now need just nine more to do something that not long ago might have seemed impossible: take charge of a legislative chamber in the second-biggest state in the nation and, with that, put the brakes on Republican extremism. Without their hammerlock on state government, Texas Republicans would no longer be able to enact laws that target reproductive rights, attack LGBTQ people, suppress the vote, and gerrymander congressional districts.
Here’s the other incredible part: We actually have a road map to the majority. It turns out that, despite his narrow statewide loss in last year’s Senate race, Beto O’Rourke carried nine state House districts still held by Republicans, while in another eight, he lost by just 4 points or less. Those seats will form the battleground that will decide control of the state House, and all of them are up for election next year.
One, however, will go before voters much sooner, and that’s where we come in. House District 28, in the suburbs west of Houston, recently became vacant because a longtime Republican legislator decided to resign after facing the first close election of his career—and the long-term picture is ugly for the GOP. In 2012, Ted Cruz won the 28th District by a giant 64-34 margin. In 2018, he prevailed here just 51-48.
Those trends are a major part of why Democrats have an enormous opportunity to pick this seat up in a special election that’s fast approaching on Nov. 5. The other big reason is that we have an awesome candidate running here whom Daily Kos is proud to endorse: educator Eliz Markowitz. [More]
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- What is a so-called “passive solar” house and can I retrofit my existing house accordingly?
- Build the wall — at Texas’ entry to New Mexico
- CNN Tapper pressures Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves on Trump election conspiracy theory, FAIL!
- CNN: Tapper & ABC: Raddatz grilled Sen. Joe Manchin with inconvenient questions & got naive
- Chuck Todd schools Senator Manchin: Filibuster was never an idea of the Founding Fathers.
- Texas PUC admits ripping off Texans during Electric Grid freeze and all but tells them to suck it up.
- How to resolve “Your content violated YouTube’s Community Guidelines and has been removed”
- WH Press Sec. Jen Psaki throws the bipartisanship question back at Republicans. You are the outliers
- This! Hallie Jackson blows holes into Republican Senator Braun’s COVID bill objections in real-time
- After explaining Medicare For All to Right-Winger w/o using its name, she blurted: You are so nice!
- Discussing race, ethnicity, differences, & equality in America at a Living Room Conversations event
- AOC is right. Giving Relief Checks to Fewer People Than Trump Would Be Nonsensical. Here is why!
- “Callous?!” Look in the Mirror, Gov. Abbott – Charlotte Vaughan Coyle
- Texas Gov. Abbott’s “Neanderthal Thinking” may be an attempt to sabotage Biden’s COVID success.
- Deregulation always benefits – somebody
- Every Democrat must use these selective words about the insurrection enablers this Congressman used
- Republican Senator who voted to convict Trump threw him further under the bus, implying he’s a loser.
- Why not supporting massive minimum wage increases is the sanctioning of wage theft.
- Is GOP Senator implying a large number of Republican COVID Relief Bill supporters are freeloaders?
- Jen Psaki squashes mainstream media pushing the Republican narrative on the COVID Relief Bill.