Too many are approaching the election of their candidate from a position of fear. Ironically the fear is both on the Right and the Left. It is exactly where the Plutocracy wants us.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
It is all about the candidate. Do not fail your brothers and sisters now.
I continue to watch the 2020 Democratic Primary with some level of disgust. I don’t think I have seen a citizenry this scared since I have come to the country. Normally people stay away from politics. Now I am finding people just looking for a reason to get into politics. The grocery store is no longer sacred.
But I also see a change. Right-Wingers are getting less defensive of the President and the Republican party. This leaves an ever so small opening to tip a very small few but in some districts, maybe enough. Remember we need just 9 flips in the Texas House.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
- Really But Not Really, a hip-hop and RnB parody show on Wednesday at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- Border Radio, Best of Americana music featuring Susan Darrow at 4:00 PM.
- Black on Both Sides A public affairs program where they effort to highlight politics and public affairs in line with our individual and collective worldview. Fridays 12 – 2 PM on HD-2.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is a listener-supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- TX Democratic Lt. Gov. candidate Mike Collier leans into Abbott & Patrick’s weapons-of-war failure
- Indivisible Houston challenged Ted Cruz at Houston restaurant on background checks & blood money.
- AUDIO: NRA leaders called their members wackos, hillbillies, and idiots but love their money.
- Beto O’Rourke confronts Texas Governor Greg Abbott at his bloviating press conference.
- Joe Scarborough slams his old party: Wanna know why this is happening? It’s the Republicans!
- Journalist admits that capitalism is a failure for critical stuff but still blames the government?
- Media freak-out over the MYTHICAL CENTER fall in Pennsylvania. Neo-con and neo-liberal FAIL!
- Chou Surges, Briones Backpedals After Racist Hit Piece Upends Campaign
- Bush’s Freudian Slip: Similarities between Iraq & Ukraine wars with nonchalance coy disregard.
- PA Senate Candidate said Trump does not own MAGA: It’s Trump who adopted our MAGA values.
- My message to those who believe challenging the fallibility of the West is a war on the West.
- Chris Hayes exposes GOP doling out monies they voted against. Where are Democrats with bullhorns?
- SHAME ON Chuck Todd: This subliminal messaging and media malpractice in real-time.
- Joy-Ann Reid slams Laura Ingraham & GOP on inhumane statements about Americans with student loans.
- Democrats must not cede rural America to Republicans
- Donna Brazile has a stark warning for Democrats: STOP SLEEPING AT THE WHEEL! Engage the community.
- Matthew Dowd excoriates GOP for this latest white supremacist mass shooting that is now the norm.
- Steve Schmidt gives a profound analysis of our fascist path: And then the killings start.
- Watch Jen Psaki destroy a reporter trying to shield GOP from Rick Scott’s middle-class tax hike.
- Dr. Jason Johnson slams Republicans for running Herschel Walker against Raphael Warnock