Progressives have a lot of work to do. But we must first get to the minds of many. That is the only way to get rid of the Oligarchy.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
It is time for the Oligarchy
Many believe that the cake is baked. We have no power to make a change. That is what the Plutocracy, the Oligarchy, those in power, want you to believe. They want you to resign into mediocrity bordering on indentured servitude. But we will not allow that to occur. And today we discuss what we must do.
Our bi-weekly guest, Tamara Shealey is here again today. She will be discussing the ADOS movement.
It should all be about women running now
We have been trying men to govern this country since its inception and we’ve gotten so much wrong. Science would tell us that we should attempt to play around with the independent variables. In that regards, it is high time to try women. Let’s see what happens. I think we have several women running, Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris being the frontrunners that would each outclass any male candidate currently in the field. It is time.
In our second segment, we will discuss how to talk about Medicare for all to deter the well-orchestrated attacks. There is a way to bring sanity, honesty, and reality to the debate.
Independent Progressive media need support from Progressives
Free Speech TV, Pacifica Network, and most Independent Progressive outlets are way behind in raising the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. We will discuss why and solutions. That said, please support our GoFundMe here.
- Trump’s federal budget deficit skyrocketed to $207.8 billion in the month of May. “The gap between the amount the government takes in and spends came in at $207.8 billion last month, and the Treasury Department said Wednesday, nearly 42% higher than a year earlier. The increase happened in part because of June 1 falling on a Saturday, a non-business day, meaning some benefit payments were made earlier than usual,” the report said.
MediaITE: Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren Clobbered Everyone at Debates By A LOT According to New Poll
California Senator Kamala Harris and Massachusetts Elizabeth Warren outclassed the competition at last week’s Democratic presidential debates by several country miles, according to a pair of new HuffPost/YouGov polls.
Warren was the consensus winner among the media during Wednesday’s first debate, while Harris stood out during the Thursday night edition, but according to the new polls, it wasn’t even close. On night one, “59% of Democratic and Democratic-leaning voters” said that Warren did the best job, with the next-best score belonging to former Obama cabinet member Julian Castro — at just 16 percent.
Harris outpaced her nearest rival by the same margin among Dems and Dem-leaners, 59 percent to former Vice President Joe Biden‘s 16.
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- We must stop Trump from winning on the race card and it starts with the mainstream media
- Trump Effect: A scared cop, a star football player, a waste of resources for being black
- MSNBC Pundit said it: Had we called a thing a thing, there would be no President Trump
- Zerlina Maxwell stopped MSNBC host’s whataboutism & false equivalence in its track
- Trump Effect: White security guard pulls gun on Black uniformed police officer
- Congressional Liberalism – When Nancy Pelosi attacked Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Can we harness bioluminescent light from organisms for everyday lighting & other practical purposes
- The snub I got from Governor Inslee & his team at Netroots Nation #NN19 had to be racial disrespect
- Thom Hartmann: Essentially the Republicans are being pushed out of the Democratic Party.
- My Netroots Nation 2019 Experience: Day 0, the most difficult ever.