We Americans are so brainwashed that we allow pharmaceutical corporations and other companies to rip us off. Worse, many tend to defend the ideology we think we support even if those we are protecting are thugs and thieves.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
It is so hard to change entrenched habits, but we must. Once again, we must address the thuggery of the pharmaceutical companies. Many are purveyors of death with their drug pricing. The problem is that a sect of our politicians both Republicans and Democrats are complicit in the thievery.
Today’s program will discuss this topic. We will also discuss the recent anti-choice movement’s attack on abortion. We will talk about tariffs, Iran, Venezuela on whatever you want to talk about.
- A drumbeat of war with Iran.
- Immigration: Merit based, English & civics requirements
CNN: Jay Inslee calls out Joe Biden on combating climate change: ‘We have to live in the real world here’: Washington (CNN)Washington Gov. Jay Inslee on Thursday repeatedly called out Joe Biden for his approach on climate, suggesting that the former vice president is naive about working with Republicans on the issue. Inslee, who rolled out a sweeping $3 trillion jobs plan that projects the creation of 8 million jobs over 10 years by fighting climate change, has made clear throughout his 2020 run that he is willing to fault his Democratic opponents on the issue. And Biden, whose campaign told Reuters earlier this month that the former vice president wanted to propose a climate change plan that appealed to environmentalists and blue-collar voters alike, has not been spared. “I was concerned, like most everyone was, of the comments coming out of this campaign,” Inslee told reporters during a Thursday event at DC Water’s Blue Plains Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plant in Washington, DC. “I will reserve judgment until we see what Joe Biden actually proposes. And I will wait and see if he can match the commitments that I have made to the American people. If he does that, I think it will be a great day for the Democratic Party, but to do so, he’s going to have to up his game and say categorically we cannot be shackled to coal jobs forever.”
Inslee continued, “He is going to have to say that we have to remove our reliance on fossil fuels from the electrical grid. I have not seen to date any suggestion that he could do that.”
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Senator explains how filibuster gives 24% of Americans veto power over what a 76% majority wants
- Rep. Liz Cheney slams GOP, Kevin McCarthy, & Jim Jordan for not voting for Bannon’s contempt.
- Republican Operative to Democrats: SPINE UP — an unpunished coup is a training exercise
- BINGO! This is how Progressives must talk about the Build Back Better price tag Dems, watch & learn
- Republican pundit scare tactic: Wage increases are inflationary. Hey, what about profit increases?
- Republican Liz Cheney destroys her Party as she votes to punish Steve Bannon’s refusal to testify
- Former Secretary of State, General Colin Powell died this morning
- Buttigieg schools Chuck Todd: Private sector made supply chain fiasco. Biden not waiting on market.
- Workers now have the upper hand. And that is the way it should be going forward.
- Joe Biden disregards unhinged unemployment report MSM GOP narrative
- Republicans urging Republicans to vote Democratic in 2022 and 2024
- Biden official dispels the hysteria of the IRS looking at your every transaction. It’s false.
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Texas administrator heard forcing teachers to teach alternative history to students.
- Fareed Zakaria: Why Build Back Better and not tariffs is better for the American worker.
- The other BIG LIE: General uses GPS Fareed Zakaria to scare Americans to increase defense spending.
- Semi-DINO Manchin complains about Schumer justifiably slamming GOP debt ceiling hostage-taking.
- Watch Joe Biden disregard the unhinged unemployment report mainstream media GOP negative narrative
- The message about Van Jones, Carlos Watson, & Sage Steele only Tiffany Cross had the ovaries to say
- Bernie Sanders goes ballistic on Joe Manchin: Stop holding Prez, 48 Senators, & Americans hostage.
- MSNBC Host slams Republican Senator: I hear you acknowledge the hypocrisy of your party (The Republican Party).