Why would the DNC not want to have Democratic Primary debates on Fox News? I think the real answers are more dubious than most would believe. And it is BERNIE!
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I continue to wonder why the DNC is anathema to having Democratic candidates on Fox News. For a while, I bought into their rationale, but I do no more.
To many the reason is timidity. To others, it is not getting a fair shake. But I do not believe either of those is valid and I will explain in the blog of the week.
RawStory: GOP Congressman begs his colleagues to stop underestimating Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. On Tuesday, Rep. James Comer (R-KY) warned his fellow Republicans not to underestimate Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY.) Ocasio-Cortez has made waves as a freshman member of Congress, and since taking office has been talked about non-stop. “A lot of Republicans are making a mistake picking on her,” Comer said while co-hosting the Hey Kentucky! show. She is smart, and I think we need to be very prepared when we debate her on issues that we’re having a hard time with,” Comer said. He noted that Ocasio-Cortez has started a movement among millennials. She even caught wind of his comments and responded to them on Twitter.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Watch how Trump press conference serving to prop up an exploitative corporate sector
- Who’ll play the Dan Patrick Hunger Games?
- Good can come from Coronavirus if we allow it by fully engaging
- This real-world consequence of Trump lies may be fatal
- Government is not the problem The financial sector is.
- MSNBC’s Ali Velshi calls out Fed Chairman Jerome Powell on ‘market fundamentally sound’
- Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin shows no concern for the working class
- American COVID-19 Capitalism: Trash bags for doctors & medical personnel protective clothing.
- The Case for Medicare for All: Why *Single-Payer* is absolutely necessary
- 3 Million Americans filed for unemployment last week