Americans, whether Democrats, Republicans, or otherwise better wake up. Trump is about to inflict deadly pain on you and his voters. He has filed to kill Obamacare in the courts.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
As Trump distracts, his cabal throughout the country continues the complete deconstruction of the country’s fiscal & social state, safety, and just good morality. Not soon after Attorney General William Barr falsely implied that special council Robert Mueller exonerated the president
Trump jumped on the Texas bandwagon to put the final nail in
But it is not a done deal yet. And 2020 is coming. That is the year that could change everything. First, Democrats must elect Progressives in the primaries. Most importantly they must sell the policies they will implement, policies Americans already say they want, effectively and continuously — might I say, ad nauseam.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
- Really But Not Really, a hip-hop and RnB parody show on Wednesday at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- Border Radio, Best of Americana music featuring Susan Darrow at 4:00 PM.
- Black on Both Sides A public affairs program where they effort to highlight politics and public affairs in line with our individual and collective worldview. Fridays 12 – 2 PM on HD-2.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Chuck Todd dismissing journalist’s statement on Trump shows the media complicity
- Elizabeth Warren is on fire and given her slow rise may be unstoppable.
- You want non-ending TAX CUTS? Here’s your future. The rich can leave you can’t.
- Zerlina Maxwell nails it again. A vote for Trump is one supporting racist policies.
- Israel bars Ilhan Omar & Rashida Tlaib from entering the country. Dissenting opinions not tolerated!
- Democrats winning Texas is not a pipe dream at all.
- Trump and GOP setting up the courts to rule after impending Progressive win
- Schooled my Right-Wing AK-47 touting caller on identity politics
- Gun touting Right-Wing guy calls to dispute my views of the U. S. Constitution
- A woman has already won U.S Presidency. We do not need a male savior.