Democratic Socialism, the S-Word Americans were taught to fear. Until we open our minds the Plutocrats, Oligarchs, Billionaires will keep us in chains.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Earlier today I appeared on the Tamara for Georgia program. One of the regulars on the show, Robby L. Caban, a Millennial, did not understand why the word socialism was so feared. She asked me to explain both Democratic Socialism and Communism.
I did not have enough time on the program as I had to prepare for this one. I finally decided to scrap the program and instead have a heart to heart with you on Democratic Socialism. So let’s talk about it and call or type in to talk about it.
ThinkProgress: Donald Trump acknowledges that foreign leaders sometimes rent out money in his hotels, but still thinks being president of the United States is “one of the great losers of all times” from a financial perspective. Trump made the remarks in an interview with The New York Times on Thursday, complaining that the job of being president does not boost his economic prospects.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Watch how Trump press conference serving to prop up an exploitative corporate sector
- Who’ll play the Dan Patrick Hunger Games?
- Good can come from Coronavirus if we allow it by fully engaging
- This real-world consequence of Trump lies may be fatal
- Government is not the problem The financial sector is.
- MSNBC’s Ali Velshi calls out Fed Chairman Jerome Powell on ‘market fundamentally sound’
- Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin shows no concern for the working class
- American COVID-19 Capitalism: Trash bags for doctors & medical personnel protective clothing.
- The Case for Medicare for All: Why *Single-Payer* is absolutely necessary
- 3 Million Americans filed for unemployment last week