Tien Nguyen gives us scoop on Trump deporting Vietnamese. And, let’s understand the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez modus operandi.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
In our first segment today we discuss an underreported story. Our media continues to cover issues superficially without realizing that in keeping Americans poorly informed much goes under the radar.
I got a press release from a Local Asian American & Pacifica Islander advocacy organization who made me aware that the Trump administration was disrupting the lives of some of our Vietnamese citizens. I could not sit on it and immediately contacted them. We were booked for the last few days but I wanted to get them in as soon as possible. Tien Nguyen will explain today.
In the second segment we will cover Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Jim Rigby, a minister at St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church in Austin Texas wrote a piece that will be the blog of the week for today. He hits the nail on the head. We will analyze the response that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortex has been getting from the Right and the Center Left.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Texas woman calls COVID-19 a hoax. She is now dead from her willful ignorance.
- Chuck Todd excoriates Trump at the opening of Meet The Press on COVID-19 pandemic response.
- Republican on Trump: Mentally unraveling under COVID-19 pressure.
- How did corn become the dominant crop? Any environmental consequences?
- Taxpayers Paid Millions to Design a Low-Cost Ventilator for a Pandemic. Instead, the Company Is Selling Versions of It Overseas.
- His words clearly show Trump’s ‘war profiteering’ in full vogue.
- Professor points out the insanity and inhumanity of America’s unemployment system
- Rachel Maddow exposes inept COVID-19 purposeful response by the Trump Administration
- Texan torches Texas Governor: ‘you are a killer,’ ‘bringing hell on earth to Texas.’
- Trump touts being #1 on Facebook as he discussed Iran