Tien Nguyen gives us scoop on Trump deporting Vietnamese. And, let’s understand the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez modus operandi.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
In our first segment today we discuss an underreported story. Our media continues to cover issues superficially without realizing that in keeping Americans poorly informed much goes under the radar.
I got a press release from a Local Asian American & Pacifica Islander advocacy organization who made me aware that the Trump administration was disrupting the lives of some of our Vietnamese citizens. I could not sit on it and immediately contacted them. We were booked for the last few days but I wanted to get them in as soon as possible. Tien Nguyen will explain today.
In the second segment we will cover Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Jim Rigby, a minister at St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church in Austin Texas wrote a piece that will be the blog of the week for today. He hits the nail on the head. We will analyze the response that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortex has been getting from the Right and the Center Left.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Or mandatory vasectomies?
- Billionaire’s gift to Morehouse college graduates a perfect opportunity to examine unfair advantages.
- Interview with OpEdNews.com Publisher Rob Kall about his new book The Bottom-up Revolution
- I’ll be the pooper. Billionaires paying for or paying off college debt don’t impress me nor should it, you.
- As ER Wait Times Grow, More Patients Leave Against Medical Advice
- Media Setting Up Iran as New ‘Threat’ That Must Be Confronted.
- A mysterious coverup that would make Richard Nixon blush
- It’s not the government that’s bad but a hoodwinked we-the-people’s choices
- Uber driver blasts company: ‘The whole sharing economy is a myth’
- Torry Mercer: “Corporatocracy, AKA Egberto’s Blues”