Tien Nguyen gives us scoop on Trump deporting Vietnamese. And, let’s understand the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez modus operandi.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
In our first segment today we discuss an underreported story. Our media continues to cover issues superficially without realizing that in keeping Americans poorly informed much goes under the radar.
I got a press release from a Local Asian American & Pacifica Islander advocacy organization who made me aware that the Trump administration was disrupting the lives of some of our Vietnamese citizens. I could not sit on it and immediately contacted them. We were booked for the last few days but I wanted to get them in as soon as possible. Tien Nguyen will explain today.
In the second segment we will cover Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Jim Rigby, a minister at St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church in Austin Texas wrote a piece that will be the blog of the week for today. He hits the nail on the head. We will analyze the response that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortex has been getting from the Right and the Center Left.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Remove the chains, open the mind, and explore Democratic Socialism. It may surprise you.
- Stripping Steve King of committee positions for racist comments not enough
- Americans should have a “Credible Fear” of William Barr
- Fox News’s Nefarious Role in Misinforming Trump Voters
- Fascinating discussion about the border wall & immigrants with a Trump supporting Republican
- How the rich are screwing us all, The Big Economic Switcheroo
- Waking Up With Julianna Forlano interviews Egberto Willies on WBAI-99.5 FM New York
- Inside the new Department of the Inferior
- Should Bernie Sanders run again? I say no (for now)
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is the future of the Democratic Party, like it or not