Ashley Miller, the Texas Cannabis Queen discusses in her flashy style the state of the weed movement. In segment two especially in these times, we must discuss Trump lies.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Ashley Miller is doing something we preach at Politics Done Right (PDR). She believes in a cause and uses all avenues within society in her attempt to move it forward. She engages socially, economically, and politically, the three pillars that keep movements going.
This is Ashley’s second appearance on PDR and she has a lot to add. We will discuss what’s happening politically. We will discuss the funding of the movement. Most importantly we will discuss the reality about marijuana. Unlike the belief that one should fear it or abhor it, we discuss the realities of the herb.
The second segment of the program will discuss Donald Trump and his lies. Most importantly, his lies have misdirected millions if not billions that could otherwise help Americans and mostly the people who voted him. But does he care? Hell no! He always knew they were either his indoctrinated tools or some who benefited from his pilfer.
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Or mandatory vasectomies?
- Billionaire’s gift to Morehouse college graduates a perfect opportunity to examine unfair advantages.
- Interview with OpEdNews.com Publisher Rob Kall about his new book The Bottom-up Revolution
- I’ll be the pooper. Billionaires paying for or paying off college debt don’t impress me nor should it, you.
- As ER Wait Times Grow, More Patients Leave Against Medical Advice
- Media Setting Up Iran as New ‘Threat’ That Must Be Confronted.
- A mysterious coverup that would make Richard Nixon blush
- It’s not the government that’s bad but a hoodwinked we-the-people’s choices
- Uber driver blasts company: ‘The whole sharing economy is a myth’
- Torry Mercer: “Corporatocracy, AKA Egberto’s Blues”