It is clear that the plutocracy is scared of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Their wards, some in the mainstream media are starting to come into their rescue.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I want to be clear. Even as many would like to make the policies advocated by Alexandria Octavio-Cortez as out of left field, the reality is that most Americans support what she stands for right now. Unfortunately for the Plutocracy, a charismatic leader like Ocasio-Cortez is their most recent nightmare because her base is now the largest potential voting block in the country.
TeleSur: There isn’t a nation in the Western Hemisphere that hasn’t at one time or another found itself caught in the far-reaching tentacles of U.S. imperialism. Venezuela is certainly no exception. Washington has been meddling in its internal affairs since the 19th century and it continues to do so to this very day, when the specter of yet another U.S.-backed coup, or even a direct American military intervention, looms larger by the day.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Watch how Trump press conference serving to prop up an exploitative corporate sector
- Who’ll play the Dan Patrick Hunger Games?
- Good can come from Coronavirus if we allow it by fully engaging
- This real-world consequence of Trump lies may be fatal
- Government is not the problem The financial sector is.
- MSNBC’s Ali Velshi calls out Fed Chairman Jerome Powell on ‘market fundamentally sound’
- Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin shows no concern for the working class
- American COVID-19 Capitalism: Trash bags for doctors & medical personnel protective clothing.
- The Case for Medicare for All: Why *Single-Payer* is absolutely necessary
- 3 Million Americans filed for unemployment last week