The coercion of our economic system is hard to escape. Its infiltration into our educational system is the scariest of them all. It is subtle as it creates corporate slaves.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
My good friend Victoria Young recently tagged me. She had read a blog I wrote about most Americans being a part of benign slavery. We are slaves to corporations many relegated to indentured servitude. She had found
Victoria is a hell of a blogger. She is an in-depth and unemotional blogger whose posts cover our coerced educational system which generally takes her into tangents on the growing power of the corporatocracy and much more.
We are honored to have her on Politics Done Right today first to discuss two of her must-read blogs that cut to the core. “The Fierce Urgency of Now,” and “In Pursuit of Truth: Bill Gates & Education Reform.”
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Watch how Trump press conference serving to prop up an exploitative corporate sector
- Who’ll play the Dan Patrick Hunger Games?
- Good can come from Coronavirus if we allow it by fully engaging
- This real-world consequence of Trump lies may be fatal
- Government is not the problem The financial sector is.
- MSNBC’s Ali Velshi calls out Fed Chairman Jerome Powell on ‘market fundamentally sound’
- Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin shows no concern for the working class
- American COVID-19 Capitalism: Trash bags for doctors & medical personnel protective clothing.
- The Case for Medicare for All: Why *Single-Payer* is absolutely necessary
- 3 Million Americans filed for unemployment last week