No Labels shows yet another method that is used to fool people into supporting an astroturf movement that does nothing to change the status quo but makes it worse.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
One must be careful as movements come up. They come and go but they can disrupt important work and siphon funding from places that really are supporting the values of the poor and middle-class. No Labels may just be one of those organizations in the opinion of many. We will discuss some research that just may bear this out given its funders and the policy proposals they tend to come out with all of the time.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Let’s make it clear we have Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez back lest they make her a lonely scapegoat
- History Is Likely to Credit George H. W. Bush with These Two Foreign Policy Accomplishments
- Really? WaPo rates Ocasio-Cortez’s Pentagon tweet bad as Trump’s biggest lies
- They take advantage of the worker because we accept their false choices
- Trump’s intriguing definition of ‘zero’
- Workers: Stop accepting false choices from corporations & politicians (VIDEO)
- Neil Aquino: Activist must forward Progressive ideas now to fuel City Council debate
- Media must cover recent Republican power grab as path to fascism
- I see George H.W. Bush through my Panamanian eyes, and the deaths he caused were unforgivable
- Is No Labels more than a political bait and switch fraud?