I listened to a radio show last night that bothered me all night because what I heard on it was a catalyst to so much that is wrong with our society, the enslavement of the mind.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The fight is toughest when the enslaved are willfully unaware. Dr. Alauna, Trauma Psychiatrist was a bit too encouraging in her “tacit” support for giving women the green light to the subliminal directive from men to submit IMHO. I left a piece out of the video where one of the male “masters” said I was completely wrong in my assessment and invited me to attend one of their “submission sessions.” I may just take him up on that. It so much easier to free those enslaved by chains than those suffering from the enslavement of the mind.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Let’s make it clear we have Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez back lest they make her a lonely scapegoat
- History Is Likely to Credit George H. W. Bush with These Two Foreign Policy Accomplishments
- Really? WaPo rates Ocasio-Cortez’s Pentagon tweet bad as Trump’s biggest lies
- They take advantage of the worker because we accept their false choices
- Trump’s intriguing definition of ‘zero’
- Workers: Stop accepting false choices from corporations & politicians (VIDEO)
- Neil Aquino: Activist must forward Progressive ideas now to fuel City Council debate
- Media must cover recent Republican power grab as path to fascism
- I see George H.W. Bush through my Panamanian eyes, and the deaths he caused were unforgivable
- Is No Labels more than a political bait and switch fraud?