Donald Trump and his cabal have planted the seeds of destruction of the United States economy. The impending stock market crash and economic collapse mean another shot for Democrats to go bold.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Make no mistake. All the signs are there for an economic collapse. It is likely to happen within the next two years. Giving the president that we have, if Democrats do not start getting their narratives correct, they will take the blame for the results of the irresponsible economic policies of President Trump and his cabal.
Democrats must start letting Americans know about the impending economic collapse and stock market crash. They must immediately use either the impending economic destruction or cratering of the stock market to affect the will of the people currently blocked by Republicans. How? Letting Americans know the correct change can only come by voting out the irresponsible, selfish, and politicians on the take from all parties.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Amy Klobuchar joins Chris Mathews to slam Progressives with GOP talking points
- Many on the Right are yearning for a dialogue, the real silent majority.
- I think this Conservative caller to my radio show is a canary in the coal mine.
- Buttigieg TEA Party meeting is positive. It’s his centrism that’s fatal to middle-class
- Which Would You Prefer―Nuclear War or Climate Catastrophe?
- The inhumane side of our immigration policy seldom spoken about.
- If another president did (even one of) these things
- National Organization for Women fireside chat with activists in Houston prior to immigration rally.
- Chuck Todd implies Obama’s statement means Democrats want more small ‘C’ conservative.
- NOW: Houston Rally Amplifies Voices of Women and Girls Detained in Immigration Prisons