During the Affordable Care Act debate, supporters allowed lies and misinformation to cauterize before full rebuttal. We cannot do that now that Medicare for All has traction.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
A doctor, Dr, Anand Bhat, who have listened to Politics Done Right recently sent me a note about an article in the Economist that is best described as a hit job on Medicare for All. I asked him to rebut the article so I could blog it and get that information out. He obliged. His rebuttal will be our blog of the week for today.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Watch how Trump press conference serving to prop up an exploitative corporate sector
- Who’ll play the Dan Patrick Hunger Games?
- Good can come from Coronavirus if we allow it by fully engaging
- This real-world consequence of Trump lies may be fatal
- Government is not the problem The financial sector is.
- MSNBC’s Ali Velshi calls out Fed Chairman Jerome Powell on ‘market fundamentally sound’
- Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin shows no concern for the working class
- American COVID-19 Capitalism: Trash bags for doctors & medical personnel protective clothing.
- The Case for Medicare for All: Why *Single-Payer* is absolutely necessary
- 3 Million Americans filed for unemployment last week