They lied to the poor & middle-class and created policies that hurt most including the very people who voted for them. It is time to take them out and this is how we do it.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Trump and his cabal have lied continuously to Americans. He continues to tell them how great the economy is even as the greatness of the economy only continues to help the wealthy. The middle-class and poor are betting on hope and on the charlatan’s promises. One cannot sustain oneself on either.
Check out the Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/264653674133902/
Check out the Eventbrite page here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/public-education-forum-tickets-48664690399.
And don’t forget to check out Jon Rosenthal’s sites:
Listen to this credit card fraud story folks.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 2:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Thursday 12-2 PM
- Really But Not Really, a hip-hop and RnB parody show on Thursdays at 10 PM by Rosemount.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- TX Democratic Lt. Gov. candidate Mike Collier leans into Abbott & Patrick’s weapons-of-war failure
- Indivisible Houston challenged Ted Cruz at Houston restaurant on background checks & blood money.
- AUDIO: NRA leaders called their members wackos, hillbillies, and idiots but love their money.
- Beto O’Rourke confronts Texas Governor Greg Abbott at his bloviating press conference.
- Joe Scarborough slams his old party: Wanna know why this is happening? It’s the Republicans!
- Journalist admits that capitalism is a failure for critical stuff but still blames the government?
- Media freak-out over the MYTHICAL CENTER fall in Pennsylvania. Neo-con and neo-liberal FAIL!
- Chou Surges, Briones Backpedals After Racist Hit Piece Upends Campaign
- Bush’s Freudian Slip: Similarities between Iraq & Ukraine wars with nonchalance coy disregard.
- PA Senate Candidate said Trump does not own MAGA: It’s Trump who adopted our MAGA values.
- My message to those who believe challenging the fallibility of the West is a war on the West.
- Chris Hayes exposes GOP doling out monies they voted against. Where are Democrats with bullhorns?
- SHAME ON Chuck Todd: This subliminal messaging and media malpractice in real-time.
- Joy-Ann Reid slams Laura Ingraham & GOP on inhumane statements about Americans with student loans.
- Democrats must not cede rural America to Republicans
- Donna Brazile has a stark warning for Democrats: STOP SLEEPING AT THE WHEEL! Engage the community.
- Matthew Dowd excoriates GOP for this latest white supremacist mass shooting that is now the norm.
- Steve Schmidt gives a profound analysis of our fascist path: And then the killings start.
- Watch Jen Psaki destroy a reporter trying to shield GOP from Rick Scott’s middle-class tax hike.
- Dr. Jason Johnson slams Republicans for running Herschel Walker against Raphael Warnock