Kansas, home of the failed Conservative Governor Sam Brownback is ready to do her part to restore the Kansas of luminaries like Ike.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Politics Done Right promised to bring Progressive candidates to the forefront. Our goal is to give all candidate their deserved visibility throughout the Internet and the airwaves generally reserved for whom the Plutocracy controls. All but two candidates appearing on Politics Done Right have won. We won’t claim karma. Then again, why not <LOL>.
Today we have another great Progressive, Sarah Swain. She is the Democratic Candidate running for Kansas Attorney General. So who is Sarah? We will tell you a little about her but we have her here so she will fill in the blanks.
Sarah Swain is a 3rd generation Kansan. She is a graduate of the University of Kansas School of Law and studied Political Science at Baker University. She is running for Kansas Attorney General. Sarah has dedicated her career to the equal application of justice, integrity and accountability for all
As a criminal defense attorney for nearly 17 years, Swain has seen firsthand how justice had not been applied equally to the many of citizens in Kansas. She has been a fierce advocate for accountability and integrity in Kansas Courts. Swain continues to expose and advocate against corruption every day of her career while working for positive solutions for her community and Kansas. Swain, like so many in Kansas, has grown tired of the status quo where Kansans are not part of the process and are also left behind to the whims of the political machinations of elected officials who do not put Kansas citizens first. Instead of complaining about it Swain has decided to do something about as the next Attorney General of Kansas.
Swain’s platform calls for equal justice, oversight and protection, equal access to justice, citizen accountability, government accountability, cryptocurremcy protection, regulatory enforcement, ending cannabis prohibition and enforcing the Kansas Constitution.
After we speak with Sarah, we will discuss two issues. On the Blog of the Week, we will talk about a recent open letter from Robert Reich to Republicans. I also want to discuss the privatization of the commons (e.g., TOLL ROADS).
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Who Will Confront Trump’s KKK/Gestapo at the Polls This Fall?
- Germany’s Angela Merkel saving her country from depression and Trump & his GOP take us there.
- ‘Jane Roe,’ Donald Trump and other ‘pro-life’ cons
- Proposals to Ease Covid’s Blow on the Hardest Hit All but Ignored by Corporate Media
- Millennial torches Michael Steele on Trump: “I don’t miss normal” and all he could do is agree.
- Did seeing a knee on a neck reflected from their mirror so embarrassed Americans as to defeat Steve King?
- Facts do not need your agreement
- Let’s keep our eyes on the ball in these difficult times.
- Trump’s promotion of violence and totalitarianism is nothing new.
- Mainstream media correspondent fed up, calls out racism live