Kansas, home of the failed Conservative Governor Sam Brownback is ready to do her part to restore the Kansas of luminaries like Ike.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Politics Done Right promised to bring Progressive candidates to the forefront. Our goal is to give all candidate their deserved visibility throughout the Internet and the airwaves generally reserved for whom the Plutocracy controls. All but two candidates appearing on Politics Done Right have won. We won’t claim karma. Then again, why not <LOL>.
Today we have another great Progressive, Sarah Swain. She is the Democratic Candidate running for Kansas Attorney General. So who is Sarah? We will tell you a little about her but we have her here so she will fill in the blanks.
Sarah Swain is a 3rd generation Kansan. She is a graduate of the University of Kansas School of Law and studied Political Science at Baker University. She is running for Kansas Attorney General. Sarah has dedicated her career to the equal application of justice, integrity and accountability for all
As a criminal defense attorney for nearly 17 years, Swain has seen firsthand how justice had not been applied equally to the many of citizens in Kansas. She has been a fierce advocate for accountability and integrity in Kansas Courts. Swain continues to expose and advocate against corruption every day of her career while working for positive solutions for her community and Kansas. Swain, like so many in Kansas, has grown tired of the status quo where Kansans are not part of the process and are also left behind to the whims of the political machinations of elected officials who do not put Kansas citizens first. Instead of complaining about it Swain has decided to do something about as the next Attorney General of Kansas.
Swain’s platform calls for equal justice, oversight and protection, equal access to justice, citizen accountability, government accountability, cryptocurremcy protection, regulatory enforcement, ending cannabis prohibition and enforcing the Kansas Constitution.
After we speak with Sarah, we will discuss two issues. On the Blog of the Week, we will talk about a recent open letter from Robert Reich to Republicans. I also want to discuss the privatization of the commons (e.g., TOLL ROADS).
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Rep. Jim Clyburn admonished Republicans. Tell the truth about the election. Stop hurting the country.
- Why Jan 6th attempted coup on the US should give legs to #DefundThePolice
- Are hunters really the biggest conservationists in America?
- What are ski resorts, gear makers, and professional skiers and snowboarders doing to fight global warming?
- Was there an environmentally positive impact from the coronavirus
- David Atwood: My thoughts about the underlying factors leading to January 6.
- The Equality Myth and Personal Respectability Myths
- Thomas Friedman’s recipe for Democrats would be fatal. He does not get it.
- Crooked pastor sentenced to 6yrs in prison. What about the other megachurch crooks?
- Stephanie Ruhle: Her story just made me think about privilege. Sad reality/truth.
- Some companies have funded sedition. So explains CNBC’s Andrew Ross Sorkin on donation stoppage.
- Irresponsible Republican Politicians refuse masks when in lockdown, likely infecting colleagues.
- Katy Tur corners John Bolton: The lies & insurrection are not just Trump but Ted Cruz & others.
- Senator Tester makes it clear he could support Ted Cruz & Josh Hawley’s expulsion from Senate.
- 60 Minutes Republican-appeasing Leslie Stahl creates false equivalence in Nancy Pelosi interview
- Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, & the Sedition Cau; Bomb-throwers from the start.
- Message to Democrats: Help people fast. Advice to Joe Manchin (D-WV), stand down.
- Joe Manchin will do well to support the $2000 stimulus/relief as written lest his daughter’s EpiPen pilfer elevated
- A candid conversation with a white friend who discusses her racial prejudice
- Tiffany Cross nails it: Their American dream was our nightmare. This is as American as apple pie.