A caller from yesterday’s show is directly responsible for today’s show on race that clearly we need
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Yesterday near the end of the show a racist listener called into the show. I extended the show a bit to allow him to say his piece. Unfortunately, he did not stick around. That seems to be the case with these types of callers. Their attempt is to disrupt to create chaos so that ultimately nothing is resolved.
Politics Done Right is a place of intelligent conversation and I was not going to let him disrupt even as I gave him latitude to say his piece. What definitely happens on this show is the ability for others to refute as we either come to the absolute truth sometimes via crowdsourcing. Politics Done Right is blessed to have a very smart cadre of listeners.
Visit some of the hate mail I receive here.
News report of my home being firebombed here.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Will the internet army save Putin’s Pet troll?
- Bernie Sanders Can’t Win (by as Much) Unless Youth Vote Surges (Like It Recently Has)
- Egberto Willies & Leyla Martinez interviewed after Bernie Nevada win
- Does the design of corporations make them inherently untrustable as they enrich a select few?
- Krystal Ball outs Establishment rigged debate audience
- Is switching from meat to edible insects for protein needs a viable way to curb carbon emissions?
- The Bloomberg Freudian slip: He bought Democratic politicians
- Former Trump supporter now supporting Bernie because of healthcare
- Listen to Bloomberg trash his own Obama 2012 endorsement
- Rally Cry for the Resistance: It’s time to bet on us.