Unions are the only solution to income and wealth disparity
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now (http://patreon.com/politicsdoneright).
Unions are necessary. No employee should believe it when their bosses tell them it will hurt the company. What it will do is prevent the company from benefitting inordinately from your labor.
It is imperative if the middle-class is to survive, that we put on a campaign to educate Americans on the issue that they must not listen to any corporation encouraging them not to form unions. That is the only power employees have to ensure they get increased wages.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Apology & confession from one of the architects of the Right-Wing misogynistic pro-life movement.
- Why I cannot give up on Right-Wing Americans. We can’t else ‘they’ win. Please watch the entire clip.
- Biden calls out drug companies greed theft as he promotes Build Back Better
- IRONIC: Supreme Court ruling will hurt Red State poor women as Blue State women maintain choice
- Red State Democratic Senator shows how to sell progressive policies unabashedly
- BAM! Chuck Todd busted in real-time twisting guest’s poll of youth participation in Election 2022
- Watch Prez Joe Biden call out mainstream media about lying about the vast empty shelves.
- Former Republican political strategist has important Election 2022 winning advice for Democrats.
- Jen Psaki hands Trump’s a$$ to Fox News Peter Doocy when he tried to assign COVID blame to Biden.
- OUCH! Former Republican operative slams the GOP: “You have to burn the party to the ground” Why?
- Foul: Western countries penalize South Africa for exposing Omicron which may have started in the West.
- Chuck Todd dropped false equivalence between Dems & Republicans? Aren’t you embarrassed?
- Sen. Heitkamp hands Gov. Christie his a$$ on subsidizing state taxes. Southern states are the takers!
- Norm Ornstein defines the Republican Party: The GOP, It is not a party, it is a cult.
- Joy-Ann Reid and panel to Democrats: Get your act together. Be on Build Back Better offensive.
- Chuck Todd ridicules Mississippi Governor on vaccine mandate objection: It’s a pro-life position.
- The two infrastructure bills may be a worse capitulation than the two Obamacare bills.
- Mainstream media reporter tells an inconvenient truth about a 17-yr-old killer & the justice system.
- Big Pharma uses the patent system to rip us off. Example: Insulin costs $6 to make. We pay $300.
- What gun culture looks like- Simple problems solve by shooting & killing in broad daylight