Trump is playing a dangerous game we better stop
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Netroots Nation 2017 was a huge success. Various Progressive politicians including Elizabeth Warren and others gave great speeches and an expressed a direction forward. Today I won’t read the blog of the week though I placed a link to it below.
Today I have several interviews that are both informative and enjoyable. They are:
- Brand New Congress candidates: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (NY), Adrienne Bell (TX), Robb Ryerse (AR)
- Cannabis information: The Green Rush Team
- First Black Lives Matter Elected official: Khalid Kamau
- NEA Vice President: Rebecca Pringle
- Patriotic Millionaire: Morris Pearl
- Public Citizen: Angela Bradbery
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- The Monitor with Mark Bebawi on Mondays at 7:00 PM
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 9:00 PM
- Partisan Gridlock with Geoff Berg on Fridays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & Marlo Blue, on Fridays at 5:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, AfroCuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Mondays at 10:00 PM
- The Human Condition at 3 PM followed by The Freeminstrel Show with Don & Dwayne at 4 PM on Fridays on the KPFT HD3 side.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
This is KPFT 90.1 FM in Houston Texas. We want to hear your voice. We want to hear #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. You can listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast (links at the beginning of post). Folks do remember this is a call in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.