Let’s end the ongoing Democratic Civil War and fight Trumpcare
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Today we will talk about the just released Senate version of Trumpcare and the ongoing civil war within the Democratic Party. The Senate will try to ram through their bill at all cost. It is up to Progressives and moral Republicans to put a stop to it.
Remember that we are in fund drive so please call (713)526-5738 or visit kpft.org now to keep our Progressive radio on the air. The Right invest in their sources of misinformation. Please Progressives, invest in sources of real information like KPFT, the DailyKos, and other Liberal sources of information.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- The Monitor with Mark Bebawi on Mondays at 7:00 PM
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 9:00 PM
- Partisan Gridlock with Geoff Berg on Fridays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley, Marlo Blue, & Gerry van Bakel every weekday at 8:00 AM
- Jazz Latino, AfroCuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Mondays at 10:00 PM
- The Human Condition at 3 PM followed by The Freeminstrel Show with Don & Dwayne at 4 PM on Fridays on the KPFT HD3 side.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
This is KPFT 90.1 FM in Houston Texas. We want to hear your voice. We want to hear #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. You can listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast (links at the beginning of post). Folks do remember this is a call in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Andrea Mitchell decimates a lying Trump campaign communications director
- Stephanie Ruhle busts Trump’s fallacy of a recovering economy with a perfect example
- Pelosi scorches Trump: Stand up like a man and accept the will of the American people.
- Watch Trump setup his sycophants for an election day shock. He keeps them in an alternate reality.
- Michael Moore nervous but thinks the landslide is on the horizon. Here’s what we’ve got to do.
- What about these children, Q?
- Obama calls out Trump for taking a claim to the Obama Economy handed to him.
- Republicans in fear. Joe Biden leading in polls in Texas
- Rachel Maddow skewers Trump as a super spreading epidemiological menace
- S.O.S. *With Rigged Scanners, Trump Can Steal Florida—-and the Nation