Listen: 90.1 FM Houston – Call: (713) 526-5738 Live stream: KPFT.org (Entire USA) – Podcasts: Show Date: April 9th, 2015 – 3:00 PM Central
This week we will talk about the TPP, the Trans Pacific Partnership. Who is right? Is it President Obama or is it Senator Elizabeth Warren? We will discuss this as well as discuss its direct impact on every American citizen.
For too long these discussions have been held at high levels. They have been covered at high levels. You see, these folks believe you are incapable of a thinking process that discerns whether these deals are good for you or not.
The media seldom give these matters the coverage necessary so that Americans understand the pilfering that is orchestrated behind closed doors. Well, we will. It is time for every American to understand the implications of this deal. It is time for every American to do something about it.
What do you think. Let’s talk about it.
Let’s get busy. Give me a call at (713) 526-5738. That is 713-526-KPFT. Remember you can also send me a tweet to @egbertowillies. Let us engage. It is politics done right.
It is about enslaved minds not Conservative change
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Jon Stewart uses Teachers vs Wall Street bankers to slam justice system (VIDEO)
- President Obama says Elizabeth Warren is wrong about the TPP (VIDEO)
- Annie’s List’s endorsed candidate Ina Minjarez wins
- Annie’s List Luncheon featured Kamala D. Harris, California Attorney General
- Will Donald Trump save Social Security and the GOP? (VIDEO)
- This man thinks rising income inequality is fantastic, celebratory stat (VIDEO)