Listen: 90.1 FM Houston – Call: (713) 526-5738 Live stream: KPFT.org (Entire USA) – Podcasts: Show Date: March 16th, 2015 – 9:00 PM Central
When Senator Tom Cotton and forty six other Republicans attempted to sabotage the negotiations between the US, the 5+1 nations and Iran they expected to cut the feet from under the president. It has since backfired. Only their most ardent supporters think it was a good idea.
The infantile wording of the letter showed a Party that is not only in decline ideologically, but a Party whose leadership is intellectually deficient. Rank and file Republicans deserve much better. They need to take their Party back.
What do you think. Let’s talk about it.
Let’s get busy. Give me a call at (713) 526-5738. That is 713-526-KPFT. Remember you can also send me a tweet to @egbertowillies. Let us engage. It is politics done right.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Bill Maher slams GOP for support of welfare for the rich as they attack welfare for the poor (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart exposes Governor Chris Christie for selling out his state’s citizens (VIDEO)
- Ed Schultz – Wall Street profits down yet Wall Street bonuses up (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart’s masterful knitting of America’s racial dilemma (VIDEO)
- Guess which states will get hurt if SCOTUS rules against Obamacare (VIDEO)
- Rachel Maddow points out major newspapers’ scorching editorials slamming the 47 GOP Senators (VIDEO)
- Directly shaped . . . by racial bias by John Young
- Andrea Mitchell willfully chose fluff over journalism (VIDEO)
- Caught on Camera: Oklahoma SAE house mom Beauton Gilbow singing n****r (VIDEO)
- Workers awakening in Texas – United Steelworkers rally at Shell and LyondellBasell Houston HQ (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart slams CNN and Fox News less than serious Selma coverage (VIDEO)
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: University of Oklahoma Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity chanting ‘Never be a n****r’ (VIDEO)
- Will you see the world through my black eyes for one day? (VIDEO)
- Sen Dianne Feinstein – ‘What Prime Minister Netanyahu did here was something that no ally of the US would have done’ (VIDEO)
- Chuck Todd comes clean on Obamacare and exposes failed Republican governance (VIDEO)
- They only call it Class Warfare when we fight back